Personal Line of Credit
Similar to a credit card, your funds become available again up to your limit as you pay down the balance with nominal annual fees. A Line of Credit can be used to consolidate your debts to avoid paying higher interest rates elsewhere
Loan Amount Up to
Interest Rate as low as
Loan Features & Requirement
- Open End Line of Credit (Review after every 3 Years)
- $80,000/Annual minimum income required
- A fee of $100.00 will be charged for Setup & Processing Line of Credit
- $120 Annual Fee
- Low competitive rates
- Emergency cash when you need it, or consolidate your debts
- Funds become available once as you pay down the balance
Members must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for Share line of credit.
- Applicant must be a member of our Credit Union.
- Applicant must not have been delinquent for more than 90 days in loan payments with PMFCU and other creditors in the last 2 years.
- * Interest rate, number of guarantor requirement, collateral requirement and loan eligibility will be based on Credit Score.
- * Annual Percentage Rate.