Vision, Mission & Core Values
Pioneer Mutual Federal Credit Union (PMFCU) was founded in 1981 by the Momin community of Sidhpur, Gujarat, India and is a member-owned financial institution headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas. In August 2009, the Credit Union converted from a State to a Federal Charter.
For over 34 years, Pioneer has provided financial services to its community and has grown substantially, in terms of membership, assets, and equity. With over 8000+ members, Pioneer has committed its resources to the simple philosophy of “members helping members.” Like all Credit Unions, our members are our shareholders as we are a non-profit financial institution that directly adds value back to each member.
Members helping Members: We exist as a financial based institution to exclusively serve the community by providing financial resources to members. Through financial products and services to members, Pioneer is able to enrich the community and its shareholders with integrity and respect.
- Excellence: To best serve our members, PMFCU is committed to achieving excellence in member services, community relations, product quality,
and value for the member.
- Nurture: Commitment to working, growing, and nurturing prosperity for our members and the community for a sound financial future.
- Respect: We are committed to treating everyone with dignity, compassion, and courtesy.
- Investment: We are committed to profitability that will allow our members to invest in themselves and the community in the short and long-term
- Community: We are committed to the progress and sustainability of the community through sound financial growth.
- Honesty: We are committed to assure honesty and integrity with members, employees, and volunteers within the community that we live, work,