About Pioneer Mutual Federal Credit Union
PMFCU was founded in 1981 by the Momin community immigrating to the United States with roots in Sidphur, Gujarat, India. PMFCU is a member-owned financial institution with its corporate headquarters located in Sugar Land, Texas with branches located in Austin, Texas and Spring, Texas.
Field of Membership
Shia Ismaili Muslims who can demonstrate heritage as a Momin originating from Sidphur, Gujrat in India and its surrounding areas.
Learn more about PMFCU.
Vision, Mission & Core Values
PMFCU was founded in 1981 by the Momin community of Sidhpur, Gujarat, India and is a member-owned financial institution headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas. In August 2009, the Credit Union converted from a State to a Federal Charter. Since its inception, PMFCU has provided financial services to its community and has grown substantially, in terms of membership, assets, and equity. PMFCU has committed its resources to the simple philosophy of “members helping members.” Like all Credit Unions, our members are our shareholders as we are a non-profit financial institution that directly adds value back to each member.
We exist as a financial based institution to exclusively serve the community by providing financial resources to further the goal of “Members Helping Members”. Through financial products and services to members, PMFCU can enrich the community and its shareholders with integrity and respect.
- Excellence: To best serve our members, PMFCU is committed to achieving excellence in member services, community relations, product quality, and value for the member.
- Nurture: Commitment to working, growing, and nurturing prosperity for our members and the community for a sound financial future.
- Respect: We are committed to treating everyone with dignity, compassion, and courtesy.
- Investment: We are committed to profitability that will allow our members to invest in themselves and the community in the short and long-term financial goals.
- Community: We are committed to the progress and sustainability of the community through sound financial growth.
- Honesty: We are committed to assure honesty and integrity with members, employees, and volunteers within the community that we live, work, and serve.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is made up of members who volunteer their time and talent to serve Pioneer Mutual Federal Credit Union. The Board meets regularly, keeping current with all operational, legislative, regulatory and industry affairs that may affect
The current Board of Directors for PMFCU are:
|Board of Directors||Title|
|Mahendi Prasla||Vice Chairman|
|Salman Kadiwal||Chairman, Supervisory Committee|
|Irfan Ali||Chairman, Credit and Business Loan Committee|
|Salim Momin||Convener, Collection Committee|
|Tofiq Prasla||Convener, BSA Committee|
|Hasanali Maredia||Convener, IT and Marketing Committee|