Pioneer Education Savings Account
When it comes to investing in a child’s education, PMFCU promotes investment into a child’s education by offering member’s exceptional rates and enhanced features designed to provide future peace of mind when it comes to educational expenses.
Account Features & Requirements
- Earn Higher Dividend (currently paying minimum dividend of 3.50% on quarterly basis)
- No monthly fee
- Access your Account online, in person, or by phone
- Up to $250,000 in NCUA insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- Maximum Deposit $1,000.00 per Account per month
- 25% Early Withdrawal Penalty on Dividend/Interest earned
- Funds must be used for child’s education purpose only
- Restrictions and penalties apply for early withdrawal or misuse of funds
For more information, visit the Education Savings Fee Schedule.